- Where is home? Born in Indonesia and lived there for 17 years old before moving to The Hague, the Netherlands. It’s been nearly 7 years I have wandered through this orange country. For me, home is still Surabaya, Indonesia where all my family and friends are. But one day, I am sure I will answer this question with ‘home is wherever my other half is’. Edit: Found this on May 2016 and moved to Amsterdam ever since 🙂
- What’s your favorite meal? Pasta never fails and uhm oxtail soup a la my family. But beside that, I’ll eat anything off the side of the road or anything made by my mom, both of which are pretty similar in many ways. I like street food because it tends to be the best local foods, just made by someone else’s mom. This answer is copied from MJ Boys of Yoga.
- What makes you want to stay so long in the Netherlands, don’t you miss home and family? I see immense possibilities here, where everything is put into places and very organized. There is a big space of freedom, freedom of anything and I do not need to be afraid of what other people say because they are individualistic. They would not care as long as we do not give any bad impact on them. In nutshell, not too much drama 🙂 Though sometimes I miss the togetherness and family-oriented mindset that my country has. I do miss my family and still genuinely love my country, that is why I will never consider to exchange my green passport to red. I would do anything to be able to visit Indonesia regularly to embrace the changes and keep my self updated.
- What is your biggest dream? Be a sociopreneur and have the power to be able to help a lot of people
- What is your idea of perfect happiness? Happiness is when I am around my family, see everybody is fine, enjoying my life with my loved one while business is run and other people in other ends are also helped
- What is your greatest fear? Is to pass away without leaving any marks and name for my living moment.
- Which living person do you most admire? My father. He is a man with strong idealism. He never gets attracted to materialism enticement although he has all the chances in the world to be in a powerful positions up there. For me, his position as a father, as someone who has good reputation and as philanthropist mean the world to me as her daughter. He is very patience and considerate towards his family and his life. He is a strong character who always teach me to live in modesty, he’s a man whom nailed the back of my mind with guilty feeling to live in glitz and glam while other people around the world suffer.
- What is your current state of mind? Work hard and do anything to get closer to my dreams. Dreams are promises to myself and I belief in myself that I am be able to get it
- What is your personality type according Myers Briggs? ISFJ- Defender: ISFJ (Introvert, Sense, Feeling, Judging) are patient individuals who apply common sense and experience to solving problems for other people. They are responsible, loyal and traditional, enjoying serving the needs of others and providing practical help.ISFJs are patient individuals who apply common sense and experience to solving problems for other people. Typical characteristics are responsible, loyal and traditional, enjoying serving the needs of others and providing practical help.
- What is your personal mantra?
Determination beats brilliance and Nothing is impossible