I found this post again on my journal that I wrote 2 years ago. Thought to have it written down digitally as well. I blurry remember that a book has inspired me to write this. I think it’s ‘Happiness Project’
- Be Maurilla (Cheerful, sometimes quite when needed, rather introvert, positive, approachable and easy going, have faith in God and have a strong belief on herself)
- Renounce and enjoy – LET IT GO THINGS!
- DO IT NOW!
- Enjoy the process, the result is the second in the chain
- Do the right things and do it right, follow that gut of yours!!!
- Always LOVE, there is always love
- Fake it till you feel it. Just take chances in anything even though you think you are not ready. You’ll never be 100% ready. Action and feeling go together, feel because of the way we act.
- Identify the problem and focus on the solution
- Be better every single day
- Imagination beats brilliance
Secret of Adulthood
- It is very easy to be heavy, hard to be light. It is easy to judge, hard to retrospect, easy to see and count bad things than good things. Always do the heavier.
- I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul
- It is OKAY to ask for help
- You just CANT please everyone
- People don’t notice your mistake as much as you do. You’re the worst judge in this life
- Do not mind a mistake you make that won’t matter 5 years from now. Just chill!
- It does not hurt or take effort to be nice